Basic security guidance:
- Be sure to update your operating system and software: a web browser, antivirus software on your computer, tablet, and smartphone.
- Do not share your login, password or personal information with anyone via e-mail or SMS.
- Check the correctness of the address (including typos) and whether the login page at the web address has a padlock symbol and the “https: //” protocol.
- Avoid connecting from a foreign computer or phone and over a public wi-fi network.
- Never open an email if you do not recognize the sender, especially if the message contains an attachment.
- Check each file you download on your device for viruses before opening it.
- Mobile apps are only to be downloaded from official app stores.
- If any message or feature of our site is causing any doubts – stop the activity and contact us immediately (firstname.lastname@example.org).