Terms of Service on the website capitallabforbusiness.com
§ 1 Definitions
- Administrator of the service – Capital Lab Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Ks. J. Poniatowskiego 1,
- Domain – Internet address registered in the National Register of Domains under which Capital Lab Sp. z o. o. – capitallabforbusiness.com. The capitallabforbusiness.com domain is the sole property of Capital Lab Sp. o o.
- Cookies – files containing data that may be sent from the website of Capital Lab Sp. from o. o. to your web browser, and then saved in its browser. You may set up your web browser on your computer in such a way that it accepts or obtains cookies,
- Terms and Conditions – These terms of service are available at capitallabforbusiness.com
- Internet service – websites of Capital Lab Sp. from o.o. available on the capitallabforbusiness.com,
- Content – any type of works as defined in the Copyright Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws of 1994, No. 24, item 83, as amended), eg textual, graphic, multimedia, .
- Services – electronic services provided by the administrator through the service,
- User – any natural or legal person using the service.
§ 2 Legal requirements
- Each user is required to read these terms and conditions before using the website.
- You acknowledge that ignorance of the terms set forth in these terms and conditions is not a substitute for any claims or claims,
- In the scope not governed by these regulations, Polish law is applicable and the court competent to settle them is the local court for the registered office of Capital Lab Sp. z o. o., subject to the provisions of § 10 sec. 5,
- Each User of the Service is obliged to comply with the rules of Polish law and the provisions of these regulations. In particular, it is prohibited to provide and process content that may constitute an infringement of Polish law.
§ 3 Technical requirements
For proper operation of the service on your device, you must provide your own Internet connection, hardware and software that meets the minimum technical requirements as set out below:
- Operating system: Windows XP, 7, 8, MacOS, Android, iOS,
Internet browser: Google Chrome (from version 28), Mozilla Firefox (from version 23), Internet Explorer 8 (or later), Microsoft Edge, Opera, Safari (from version 5.1), iOS Safari (from version 4.0), Android Browser 2.3
- You may need to install Flash Player, Acrobat Reader to display some items and information.
The commencement of use of the service is tantamount to acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You do not need to comply with any additional formal requirements other than the acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The User may at any time terminate the use of services provided on the service and leave the site administrator’s page,
- The administrator may require you to authenticate to the selected pages using a unique ID and password.
§ 5 Principles of providing services
The administrator of the service will, through the service, provide the following services:
- providing content on the Site, in particular such as commercial information, media information, etc.,
- making available forms for submitting queries or requests,
- the administrator of the Service may at any time make changes to the services provided without informing the users,
- the service administrator may add further services to the users of the service without informing the user.
§ 6 Content Management in the Service
- The service administrator reserves the right to change the content published on the service at any time, including changes to all or part of the information displayed on the site, updates and replacement of downloaded files and partial or complete withdrawal of published content,
- Comments on the operation of the service can be sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- Use by users of certain types of services in the service requires personal data and expressing individual consent for their processing by the service administrator. In this case, the User’s personal data is entirely voluntary, but not consent to their processing may result in the inability to use certain services offered by the service administrator,
- The administrator of personal data, whose processing of the User has given his / her consent, is, within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182, as amended), Capital Lab Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Ks. J. Poniatowskiego 1,
- At any time, the User is entitled to inspect the personal data collected and to request their correction,
§ 8 Protection of intellectual property
- Pursuant to the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws 1994, No 24, item 83, as amended), an entity authorized to use copyright to the works contained in this website is Capital Lab Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Ks. J. Poniatowskiego 1,
- The owner or entity authorized to use the trademarks and trade marks included in the service is Capital Lab Sp. o. o., unless clearly indicated another owner,
- All rights to the internet service located in the capitallabforbusiness.com domain and its individual elements are reserved to Capital Lab Sp. Use of the service by the user does not imply obtaining any rights to the service or its individual elements,
- The user has the right to use the content provided on the site for own use and to send it to other users provided that it does not violate the provisions of the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws No. 90, item 631, as amended), rights resulting from the registration of trademarks belonging to the service administrator or used by the administrator with the consent of third parties and the provisions of the Act of 30 June 2000 Industrial Property Law (Journal of Laws, 1117 as amended),
- The right to use shall be understood in particular as: downloading, copying, transferring to other users and printing of content contained on the website,
- No part of the Service may be used for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of the service administrator.
§ 9 Responsibility
- The administrator of the service can not guarantee the full continuity of the service and prevent any interruption in its availability, which may be caused by internal factors related to the development of the service or maintenance work or external factors that the service administrator is not affected by, for example, force majeure,
- The administrator of the service is not responsible for interruptions in the operation of the website, both due to external factors and also due to internal factors,
- The administrator of the service is not responsible for any damage suffered by the user caused directly or indirectly by the operation, failure or misuse of the service. The administrator of the Service is also not responsible for the loss of the user caused by directly or indirectly acting, not acting or its erroneous operation of the service,
- The administrator of the service shall not be liable for any damages caused by the user’s failure to comply with the terms and conditions or any unlawful use of the service,
- The administrator of the service is not responsible for service interruptions caused by malfunction caused by faulty functioning of the equipment, software or telecommunications links (IT systems), whose maintenance is not the responsibility of the service administrator.
§ 10 Final provisions
- These regulations apply from the date of its publication on the website,
- Any changes to the terms and conditions may be made by the site administrator at any time without the need for additional notice to the user. In this case, the new regulations shall apply from the time of its publication in the website, unless it specifies another date of entry into force of the new regulations,
- Changes to the regulations are binding on the users upon their publication,
- Failure to accept the new or amended terms and conditions by you is tantamount to your resignation from the use of the services provided through the service,
- Any disputes between the user and the service administrator relating to the provision of services shall be settled by the court competent for the registered office of the service administrator. In the case of consumer users within the meaning of the Civil Code, any disputes between you and the site administrator will be resolved by the competent court,